Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den???

+4
jkcerda
Illustrator
archer1983
nebling
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Primos Ground Max Hunting Den???

Post by archer1983 Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Illustrator wrote:14???? I've been taking my bow out the last couple years, and he turned 5 last September. My daughter might go with me this year... she'll be 4 in October. Little crap is LOUD, though, so we'll have to see....

he a good shot yet with the rifle?
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Primos Ground Max Hunting Den???

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Illustrator wrote:14???? I've been taking my bow out the last couple years, and he turned 5 last September. My daughter might go with me this year... she'll be 4 in October. Little crap is LOUD, though, so we'll have to see....

That's unethical. I remember reading a thread on it last year on AT and it is a bad idea to take a child that young hunting. They aren't psychologically developed enough to handle, understand, or deal with the death process.

And you know that's "da truth" because it was on AT. Very Happy
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 pm

glad I didn't have any pets that ever died when I was young. Rolling Eyes
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:glad I didn't have any pets that ever died when I was young. Rolling Eyes

Did you kill them yourself? You know what they say about people who are cruel to animals when they are kids...they group up to become school teachers and/or serial killers. Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 379798
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm

JC-XT wrote:
gobbleinwoods wrote:glad I didn't have any pets that ever died when I was young. Rolling Eyes

Did you kill them yourself? You know what they say about people who are cruel to animals when they are kids...they group up to become school teachers and/or serial killers. Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 379798

just call me Jeffery. Twisted Evil
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

LOL. I think Mark has that one reserved already, since they are statemates and all. Juan said he saw some pretty creepy things while he was hiding in Mark's basement, and you know if Juan thought it was creepy then it had to of been a complete freakfest. No
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 527368 Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 527368

you should show that to your students,,,,next time they feel like screwing with you. Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 503328 Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 503328
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm

JC-XT wrote:
gobbleinwoods wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

LOL. I think Mark has that one reserved already, since they are statemates and all. Juan said he saw some pretty creepy things while he was hiding in Mark's basement, and you know if Juan thought it was creepy then it had to of been a complete freakfest. No
you bet.

now I am wondering what, if any, my new altar should be if i am allowed back on AT. Twisted Evil
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm

what Juan thinks is a freakfest, Jeffery calls breakfast. Shocked
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:41 pm

jkcerda wrote:
JC-XT wrote:
gobbleinwoods wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

you bet.

now I am wondering what, if any, my new altar should be if i am allowed back on AT. Twisted Evil

IF you get back (how long can you hold your breath? You're Mexican not Cuban so you didn't have to deal with as much water to get here in the U.S.) I would lay low. I would recommend an avatar with a turkey and a Double Bull blind in it. Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 879581
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:43 pm

jkcerda wrote:

try this one

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 Slammed2
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

try this one

Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 Slammed2
Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 527368 Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 527368

this is wrong in sooooo many ways.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

JC-XT wrote:

IF you get back (how long can you hold your breath? You're Mexican not Cuban so you didn't have to deal with as much water to get here in the U.S.) I would lay low. I would recommend an avatar with a turkey and a Double Bull blind in it. Primos Ground Max Hunting Den??? - Page 2 879581

hell no.
well maybe if i can put in my sig.

"guess how I am stuffing this turkey" Laughing
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thehairlessone! Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:06 pm

I ordered one myself guys. Couldnt pass it up. The KC cabelas was out so they told me to call one of the other stores. They are shipping me one for $13. Heck of a deal.

Should be a great blind for the money.

rick
thehairlessone!
thehairlessone!

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:15 am

Man, I went to Cabelas yesterday to buy one, and they were out of stock...Sad

On the plus side, I checked out the display, and it was a VERY NICE blind! They had it sitting right next to the Double Bull in the same camo. The only disadvantage was the windows were smaller than the DB, but for $270 less, I'll live with it!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoyt1986 Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 am

JC-XT wrote:
gobbleinwoods wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

LMAO....Juan why do they show you so much love on here???
Hoyt1986
Hoyt1986

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:36 am

Hoyt1986 wrote:LMAO....Juan why do they show you so much love on here???

Juan is a very unique individual. He's way more than just the token minority of the group, he's also funny, generous, kind-hearted..............and willing to landscape the hell out of our yards and clean our swimming pools for free. Very Happy
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:12 pm

JC-XT wrote:
Hoyt1986 wrote:LMAO....Juan why do they show you so much love on here???

Juan is a very unique individual. He's way more than just the token minority of the group, he's also funny, generous, kind-hearted..............and willing to landscape the hell out of our yards and clean our swimming pools for free. Very Happy

LOL< free?
you should see the money I am making cause you guys keep leaving the blinds up Twisted Evil .
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thehairlessone! Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:59 am

nebling wrote:Man, I went to Cabelas yesterday to buy one, and they were out of stock...Sad

On the plus side, I checked out the display, and it was a VERY NICE blind! They had it sitting right next to the Double Bull in the same camo. The only disadvantage was the windows were smaller than the DB, but for $270 less, I'll live with it!

Nebling,
just call one of the other stores and they will ship it to you. I had mine in 2 days. It isnt quite the same as a double bull but it is a very nice blind. Especially for $129.

rick
thehairlessone!
thehairlessone!

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:16 am

thehairlessone! wrote:
nebling wrote:Man, I went to Cabelas yesterday to buy one, and they were out of stock...Sad

Nebling,
just call one of the other stores and they will ship it to you. I had mine in 2 days. It isnt quite the same as a double bull but it is a very nice blind. Especially for $129.

rick

Yeah, I was going to, but when the salesman said that was the "regular" price on them, I just figured I'd wait until later towards the season!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2