Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Fastest Forum on the Net!

+7
JC-XT
markalbob
jkcerda
archer1983
Q!!
nebling
Michael
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Fastest Forum on the Net! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Fastest Forum on the Net!

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:12 pm

nebling wrote:
jkcerda wrote:
Michael wrote:You are getting good at this stuff.

HE was born to be a MOD Shocked .
nice board.

Admin, actually! Laughing afro lol!

NOW I a jealous.
I would be nice to be Admin here as well jocolor
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Fastest Forum on the Net! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Fastest Forum on the Net!

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

How come my signature does not show up???? I entered one and saved it, but it does not show up oin my posts.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Dammit, how did Juanny get admin duties. Damn beaners have it made. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:16 pm

I wish I could answer that, but I am a little slow with this stuff. Maybe Noel, or Juan can help you out.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

http://tvaproshop.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Q!! wrote:Dammit, how did Juanny get admin duties. Damn beaners have it made. Wink

Maybe you should look at your status too. Wink
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:24 pm

I was messing with him man. I am not power hungry. Wink

Thank you though.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:33 pm

I know that, but your input is welcome.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Q!! wrote:I was messing with him man. I am not power hungry. Wink

Thank you though.

Go to your profile and click "signature box" in your settings. Play with it, you will find it
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:44 pm

I did that like 8 times now. It still won't work.

Just tried it again. I saved it and it shows up in my profile but does not show up here. Crying or Very sad
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Q!! wrote:I did that like 8 times now. It still won't work.

Just tried it again. I saved it and it shows up in my profile but does not show up here. Crying or Very sad

Go under preferences, and click always show signature.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok, did that and still nothing. Can you get into my options and check it out as an admin???
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Q!! wrote:Ok, did that and still nothing. Can you get into my options and check it out as an admin???

Yeah, but it's done. I was able to get into your settings too! Pretty cool feature as an admin. It's like full access to EVERYTHING!!! affraid
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:26 pm

nebling wrote:
Q!! wrote:Ok, did that and still nothing. Can you get into my options and check it out as an admin???

Yeah, but it's done. I was able to get into your settings too! Pretty cool feature as an admin. It's like full access to EVERYTHING!!! affraid

nice. Twisted Evil .

umm, is my avatar ok?

I dont know what theme you are going with here just yet, I imagine you want it to look as profesional as posible, so, if its out of line, can Nubby just change it to the Terminal Velocity one?

let me know, i don think we should get to carried away posting Mutant stuff here, unless of course you are going to delete it.

umm, I wonder if the dungeon can be made here as well. Twisted Evil
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm

jkcerda wrote:
nebling wrote:

nice. Twisted Evil .

umm, is my avatar ok?

I dont know what theme you are going with here just yet, I imagine you want it to look as profesional as posible, so, if its out of line, can Nubby just change it to the Terminal Velocity one?

let me know, i don think we should get to carried away posting Mutant stuff here, unless of course you are going to delete it.

Yes, from talking with Michael, we CAN do an age checked sub-forum here. It will come eventually, but I need to take some time to work on it! For now, everything is for the gen public......so yeah, it needs to stay clean! Very Happy
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:29 pm

nebling wrote:
jkcerda wrote:
nebling wrote:

nice. Twisted Evil .

umm, is my avatar ok?

Yes, from talking with Michael, we CAN do an age checked sub-forum here. It will come eventually, but I need to take some time to work on it! For now, everything is for the gen public......so yeah, it needs to stay clean! Very Happy

cool, do me a favor & change my avatar, thanks.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:57 pm

I changed your avatar for ya Juan baby. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Q!! wrote:I changed your avatar for ya Juan baby. Wink

thanks bro, I want to help Michael stay with the theme of the board, at lest untill he makes that jail cell for us Twisted Evil
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:12 pm

You got it man. Anything for my beaner freind.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Q!! wrote:You got it man. Anything for my beaner freind.
thanks bro, I knew I could count on you. Cool
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:00 pm

jkcerda wrote:

thanks bro, I want to help Michael stay with the theme of the board, at lest untill he makes that jail cell for us Twisted Evil

Put the sheep back! You guys can do what you want over here. It can all be moved into the SCP4L Forum, or the IDF4L forum when they are set up.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Michael wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

Put the sheep back! You guys can do what you want over here. It can all be moved into the SCP4L Forum, or the IDF4L forum when they are set up.

thanks man, saw you post in ABH as well.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm

jkcerda wrote:
Michael wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

You didn't think I was going to leave did ya? This forum is going to be hear so that customers have a place to hang out, and ask questions or whatever they want to do.... and of course we have to have a forum for my misfit friends. Shocked
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Michael wrote:
jkcerda wrote:
Michael wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

You didn't think I was going to leave did ya? This forum is going to be hear so that customers have a place to hang out, and ask questions or whatever they want to do.... and of course we have to have a forum for my misfit friends. Shocked

Or for the mis-fit shop owner!!! affraid lol!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:15 pm

I am so glad to be considered your friend, yeah we misfits need a good secure place to hang out, have fun & pull as many pranks on each other as posible.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:19 pm

If Noel would get off his ass and get things done, or Juan, maybe we would have the Mis-fit forum.

Got to tune a bow, I will be back in a flash.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next