Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Mark!!! Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!!

+5
nebling
archer1983
gobbleinwoods
jkcerda
JC-XT
9 posters

Go down

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! Empty Attention Mark!!! Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!!

Post by JC-XT Sun May 04, 2008 7:24 pm

This is what happens when you buy a Broketech, the limbs crack as quickly as Juan does in an interrogation when threatened with heterosexual advances.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=685241

Wear your safety glasses Mark. Shocked

Last edited by JC-XT on Sun May 04, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! Empty Re: Attention Mark!!! Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!!

Post by jkcerda Sun May 04, 2008 7:32 pm

JC-XT wrote:This is what happens when you buy a Broketech, the limbs crack as quickly as Juan does in a interrogation when threatened with heterosexual advances.

saw & responded, i did not need the link as my fanboy chip was going off the minute he posted Razz .

well, I am off, see you girls MOND.

good night JC
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! Empty Re: Attention Mark!!! Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!!

Post by JC-XT Sun May 04, 2008 7:43 pm

jkcerda wrote:
JC-XT wrote:This is what happens when you buy a Broketech, the limbs crack as quickly as Juan does in a interrogation when threatened with heterosexual advances.

saw & responded, i did not need the link as my fanboy chip was going off the minute he posted Razz .

good night JC

Has anyone EVER heard of a Bowtech with limb problems before??? Embarassed

Good night...JC. Very Happy
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Sun May 04, 2008 7:49 pm

JC-XT wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

good night JC

Has anyone EVER heard of a Bowtech with limb problems before??? Embarassed

Good night...JC. Very Happy

only bow with problems from my understanding. cyclops cyclops that's why I bought a Guardian Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 824233
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Sun May 04, 2008 10:30 pm

My Tribute limbs NEVER had a problem.....I think it's more common with the SPEED Bowtechs......

I guess I should just go back to shooting 255fps! affraid

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 527368
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Sun May 04, 2008 10:45 pm

nebling wrote:My Tribute limbs NEVER had a problem.....I think it's more common with the SPEED Bowtechs......

I guess I should just go back to shooting 255fps! affraid

255 fps...plenty of speed for complete pass-throughs...bow lasts forever...no tuning problems...no limb problems...no accuracy problems...no noise issues...and a bunch of dead deer. Yep, sounds like you SHOULD start doing things my way. Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 379798

JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Sun May 04, 2008 10:50 pm

JC-XT wrote:Yep, sounds like you SHOULD start doing things my way.Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 379798

You mean I have to shave my back hair now? Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Sun May 04, 2008 11:08 pm

gonna have to check it out tomorrow, can't see AT on the home comp. I'm afraid........
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm

markalbob wrote:

gonna have to check it out tomorrow, can't see AT on the home comp. I'm afraid........

Why is that? IP addy banned from there? Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stump Shooter Sun May 04, 2008 11:57 pm

nebling wrote:
markalbob wrote:

Why is that? IP addy banned from there? Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 183542

Oops....time for another name change. LOL
Stump Shooter
Stump Shooter

http://www.TheMidwestHunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maclss1 Mon May 05, 2008 10:57 am

why you think they call them "Blowtech's" it ain't cuz you get a little something on the side for $10...... Laughing
maclss1
maclss1
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoyt1986 Mon May 05, 2008 11:04 am

maclss1 wrote:why you think they call them "Blowtech's" it ain't cuz you get a little something on the side for $10...... Laughing

LOL, yea i passed by my dealershipe yesterday and they said bowtechs 07' 20% off regular price. Also in note under that they said free gift with purchase! Now i know!! Shocked
Hoyt1986
Hoyt1986

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Mon May 05, 2008 11:05 am

maclss1 wrote:why you think they call them "Blowtech's" it ain't cuz you get a little something on the side for $10...... Laughing

Attention Mark!!!  Big Surprise...Bowtech Limb Explosion!!! 824233

Sleep
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 am

don;t want clear cookies on the wife's computer.......I lose something from her work and I'll be a sorry boy.

saw the thread now though
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon May 05, 2008 11:21 am

markalbob wrote:don;t want clear cookies on the wife's computer.......I lose something from her work and I'll be a sorry boy.

saw the thread now though

Just go through all the internet files and cookies and delete "ONLY" the archerytalk cookies... Might take some time, but probably worth it. Twisted Evil
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum