Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site Header

+5
markalbob
Q!!
nebling
Illustrator
Michael
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Site Header Empty New Site Header

Post by Michael Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Thanks to Stephen for the great artwork, and Noel for attching it. You guys have been awesome!
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

http://tvaproshop.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

New Site Header Empty Re: New Site Header

Post by Illustrator Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:06 pm

My pleasure!

I'll e-mail the original files to you when I have a chance so you'll have them on file to give to printers, screenprinters or whomever.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Michael wrote:Thanks to Stephen for the great artwork, and Noel for attching it. You guys have been awesome!

Yep, Stephen is DA MAN on these logos and graphics! New Site Header 879581

New Header looks AWESOME!!! New Site Header 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:07 pm

This forum is REALLY starting to come together! I'm diggin' it! New Site Header 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Dudes, everything looks GREAT.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:17 pm

I'll second or third that, y'all did good work. Funny, so far a number of us have gotten steals on bows and equipment from each other, we talk at least a little hunting each day, Michael got folks helping on his site and graphics, where's the pricks like ATL and SEO to whine about "archers helping archers"?
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Illustrator wrote:My pleasure!

I'll e-mail the original files to you when I have a chance so you'll have them on file to give to printers, screenprinters or whomever.

Looks good Stephen, you got some mad skills. New Site Header 879581

that header makes me feel tough.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 pm

markalbob wrote:I'll second or third that, y'all did good work. Funny, so far a number of us have gotten steals on bows and equipment from each other, we talk at least a little hunting each day, Michael got folks helping on his site and graphics, where's the pricks like ATL and SEO to whine about "archers helping archers"?

Oh Touche.....

Mark you are ON today.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:20 pm

markalbob wrote:I'll second or third that, y'all did good work. Funny, so far a number of us have gotten steals on bows and equipment from each other, we talk at least a little hunting each day, Michael got folks helping on his site and graphics, where's the pricks like ATL and SEO to whine about "archers helping archers"?

Excellent point Mark. This goes WAY beyond archers helping archers. It's full blown friendships being made. I was telling my wife last night how amazing it is to have met every one of you. We all have our specialties in one way or another, and different walks of life, and the fact we're spread out ALL over the USA. Pretty cool in, and of itself!

Thanks to everyone for sticking it all out and hanging in there! New Site Header 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 pm

nebling wrote:Excellent point Mark. This goes WAY beyond archers helping archers. It's full blown friendships being made. I was telling my wife last night how amazing it is to have met every one of you. We all have our specialties in one way or another, and different walks of life, and the fact we're spread out ALL over the USA. Pretty cool in, and of itself!

Thanks to everyone for sticking it all out and hanging in there! New Site Header 879581

Ditto. Basketball
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:27 pm

nebling wrote:

Excellent point Mark. This goes WAY beyond archers helping archers. It's full blown friendships being made. I was telling my wife last night how amazing it is to have met every one of you. We all have our specialties in one way or another, and different walks of life, and the fact we're spread out ALL over the USA. Pretty cool in, and of itself!

I told my wife the same thing last night as we were exercising....she gave me a look like "oh, you poor, sad little man" but I think she's actually impressed. In fact, I KNOW she's surprised because she thinks I go online just to be a provocative ass and piss everyone off....
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:28 pm

markalbob wrote:she thinks I go online just to be a provocative ass and piss everyone off....

Well? New Site Header 527368
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 pm

nah, but I do speak my mind.....and nothing bothers me more than snobbery, here or in the brewing or flyfishing forums or wherever belse....be your own fucking person and if your choice of equipment or hobby is the only thing you can come up with to elevate yourself over someone else in this world, you got way bigger problems than I do man.....
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 pm

markalbob wrote:nah, but I do speak my mind.....and nothing bothers me more than snobbery, here or in the brewing or flyfishing forums or wherever belse....be your own fucking person and if your choice of equipment or hobby is the only thing you can come up with to elevate yourself over someone else in this world, you got way bigger problems than I do man.....

Yep, be yourself, not what others WANT you to be, or to be something you are not just to "impress" someone! New Site Header 879581

Being yourself, ALL the time, shows Character!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:42 pm

my wife does sometimes feel it's too much character Suspect
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 pm

markalbob wrote:my wife does sometimes feel it's too much character Suspect

New Site Header 527368

Yeah, but it sounds like she has some "character" herself! Very Happy New Site Header 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 pm

she'd have divorced me long ago if she hadn't i suppose.......
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:02 pm

nebling wrote:

What the hell?????? I haven't gotten anything out of this deal yet except some Mexican in California I've never met asking me for money? I think all of you guys should send me something free so that I don't think I'm going to end up on the Jerry Springer show someday as a victim of an online scam. A pack of Slick Tricks from each of you would really help to ease my mind. affraid
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Oh hell JC, everyone knows Slick tricks are way over rated. I'll send you one Silver Flame, that'll last you the rest of your life if you don't lose it.

Mark, You fly fish? I got a sweet custom made Cane rod you need to see. It's a seven foot five, weight, two piece I had built for me to play with. I'll see about getting some pictures of it and send them to you.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:15 pm

All right, so my one question is why does Michael have a link to Carters Archery? Isn't Michael and Crackers in competition now?

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:16 pm

mangler wrote:All right, so my one question is why does Michael have a link to Carters Archery? Isn't Michael and Crackers in competition now?

Michael uses Mike Carter's strings Exclusively. They're more like business comrades. They will send customers to the other if need be, and vise-versa!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 pm

mangler wrote:Oh hell JC, everyone knows Slick tricks are way over rated. I'll send you one Silver Flame, that'll last you the rest of your life if you don't lose it.

Mark, You fly fish? I got a sweet custom made Cane rod you need to see. It's a seven foot five, weight, two piece I had built for me to play with. I'll see about getting some pictures of it and send them to you.

send pics anytime......I've seen a few canes go by but never left my relatively inexpensive graphites.........beautiful rods though
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 pm

markalbob wrote:
mangler wrote:Oh hell JC, everyone knows Slick tricks are way over rated. I'll send you one Silver Flame, that'll last you the rest of your life if you don't lose it.

send pics anytime......I've seen a few canes go by but never left my relatively inexpensive graphites.........beautiful rods though

I've got a few (10, 15) graphite rods as well. I just kind of always wanted a cane rod to mess around with. I've had the thing for two years now and haven't had a chance to fish it yet. I'm still looking for the ferfect reel to put on it. I think I'm going to go with the Hardy Cascepidia in the 5,6,7, weight. I'll take some pics and e-mail them to you. I'll also bring the rod to camp, I doubt pic's will do it justice.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm

I know they're overrated, that's why I don't want to pay for them myself. But free ones from you guys would be price appropriate to me. Very Happy

I've been shooting Muzzy 3 blade 100's for about 20 years now, so I'll also gladly accept those for free also. (beggars can't be choosers)
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm

I'll take a SF to try out! Very Happy Want to trade anything for one or two of them??? New Site Header 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum