Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lansing Police has themselves an RV!

2 posters

Go down

Lansing Police has themselves an RV! Empty Lansing Police has themselves an RV!

Post by Illustrator Wed May 07, 2008 2:09 pm

So I was in downtown Lansing this morning getting some photos of a client's new building and this sucker goes rolling by.

Where do you think I can buy one? A Hummer dealer?

Lansing Police has themselves an RV! Rv10
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Lansing Police has themselves an RV! Empty Re: Lansing Police has themselves an RV!

Post by nebling Wed May 07, 2008 2:11 pm

That would be a SWEET hunting rig!!! Lansing Police has themselves an RV! 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lansing Police has themselves an RV! Empty Re: Lansing Police has themselves an RV!

Post by Illustrator Wed May 07, 2008 2:14 pm

The dang thing was LOUD, dude!

Sounded like a helicopter was coming down the street and suddenly this bad boy comes rolling into view.

Just makes me think of the scene in Die Hard when the LAPD comes rolling up in their armored vehicle only to get a missile right in the roof!
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed May 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Yeah, even with the rubber tracks, Tanks are LOUD. There's a Tank Plant right here in Lima. They make the M1 Abrams tanks. Once in a while they role one out for a parade or something.......man, them things rock the ground! affraid
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum