Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER TUNED DRENALIN

5 posters

Go down

SUPER TUNED DRENALIN Empty SUPER TUNED DRENALIN

Post by hntnksn Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 pm

What ya think is it worth it?
what kinda $$$ are we looking at?
what benefits will it have?
hntnksn
hntnksn
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

SUPER TUNED DRENALIN Empty Re: SUPER TUNED DRENALIN

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:16 am

What year is it??? Probably no more than $500 for the bare bow. The Drenalin is a nice bow.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 am

Q!! wrote:What year is it??? Probably no more than $500 for the bare bow. The Drenalin is a nice bow.

Actually, Richard is asking if it's worth getting HID Drenalin ('07) super tuned. Depends if you want new strings or just super-tuned as is Richard. I know Michael can make a Maffews faster. Heck, ask Archer1983.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 am

OOPS. My bad. YES It's worth it. Give Michael a call.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 am

My DXT is gonna get the treatment.... I figure it can't come back any slower :p
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hntnksn Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:43 am

nebling wrote:
Q!! wrote:What year is it??? Probably no more than $500 for the bare bow. The Drenalin is a nice bow.

Actually, Richard is asking if it's worth getting HID Drenalin ('07) super tuned. Depends if you want new strings or just super-tuned as is Richard. I know Michael can make a Maffews faster. Heck, ask Archer1983.

it has brand new WC strings and cables
hntnksn
hntnksn
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 am

hntnksn wrote:
nebling wrote:

it has brand new WC strings and cables

Send Michael a PM on here Richard. You can ship him the bow and he will give it a super-tune, and trust me. It will be faster, and "in-time" when you get it back! Once he's done, it can't get any better! SUPER TUNED DRENALIN 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maclss1 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:52 am

hey guys, don't mean to jack the thread, but....

if a bow is pretty much new (like mine) would i benefit getting my bow "super tuned" or should i just wait till i need some new strings?
maclss1
maclss1
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:56 am

maclss1 wrote:hey guys, don't mean to jack the thread, but....

if a bow is pretty much new (like mine) would i benefit getting my bow "super tuned" or should i just wait till i need some new strings?

ANY bow should get properly "tuned" not just "set-up". Ask Archer about what Michael was able to do with his SBXT!

I had my Tribute "tuned" by Michael, and he gained me almost 20fps with it! And here I thought I had it "tuned"! affraid scratch
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maclss1 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 am

nebling wrote:

ANY bow should get properly "tuned" not just "set-up". Ask Archer about what Michael was able to do with his SBXT!

I had my Tribute "tuned" by Michael, and he gained me almost 20fps with it! And here I thought I had it "tuned"! affraid scratch

well, mine was not just "set up" it was tuned by my cousin who owns the bow shop here in town, his own special touch to say...

well, long story short, i haven't had my bow long enough to break in the strings, but since i shot the only hog at the hunt, i won the "crackers" prize of the trip...i'm just really picky as to who handles my bow and stuff...
maclss1
maclss1
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 am

maclss1 wrote:
nebling wrote:

well, mine was not just "set up" it was tuned by my cousin who owns the bow shop here in town, his own special touch to say...

well, long story short, i haven't had my bow long enough to break in the strings, but since i shot the only hog at the hunt, i won the "crackers" prize of the trip...i'm just really picky as to who handles my bow and stuff...

Well trust me. Michael is as good as Crackers, so it's not like just "anyone" is handling your bow! If you know what I mean! SUPER TUNED DRENALIN 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maclss1 Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 am

nebling wrote:
maclss1 wrote:
nebling wrote:

Well trust me. Michael is as good as Crackers, so it's not like just "anyone" is handling your bow! If you know what I mean! SUPER TUNED DRENALIN 379798

yup, i know what you mean amigo. pirat
maclss1
maclss1
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down