Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning!

+2
JC-XT
nebling
6 posters

Go down

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! Empty Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning!

Post by nebling Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:35 am

OK guys, with the dawning of a few recent events, I will be starting to "clean" up some threads on here. I won't be deleting them, but I WILL be moving a lot of them to the Moderator forum! Wink

Keep in mind, this is Michael's Forum, and not HBH, so let's respect the rules of a forum, and keep things ON TOPIC and try to limit hijacking of a thread. Let's see how good we can behave for once, and test our selves to keep things on target.

So, if anyone wants to help clean some threads up or anything, just shoot me a PM. It shouldn't bee too bad, but "could" leave a few forums pretty dead! Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 527368
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! Empty Re: Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning!

Post by JC-XT Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:52 am

Dude, in my opinion you can just delete everything and we'll start from scratch. I don't think we've cured cancer or anything in any of our threads, so if they go away we can just start new ones full of butt jokes and stuff. If it's easier just to kill them all I'm completely fine with that. This would give us a clean slate to start with and see if we can behave like normal citizens for once. Very Happy
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! Empty Re: Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning!

Post by archer1983 Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:03 am

To clean this gene pool you are gonna need about 500 gallons of chlorine.

I would just move everything over to the SCP forum....
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:07 am

I agree, There are ALOT of threads on here that contain less than appealing posts for some non-sheep camp members. There are a few in the hunting section that could probably stay though.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

I'm working through the "range" right now. It's a long process, but I don't feel I should just "DELETE" everything. It's suppose to be somewhat fun, but the innuendo's will get modified.

Deleting most would be the easiest, but not tactful IMHO. We'll see how it goes.........
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:35 am

nebling wrote:I'm working through the "range" right now. It's a long process, but I don't feel I should just "DELETE" everything. It's suppose to be somewhat fun, but the innuendo's will get modified.

Deleting most would be the easiest, but not tactful IMHO. We'll see how it goes.........

Dude..."tactful". There's only one person in here with any tact whatsoever...and I already said I think you should delete them to save yourself some time. Laughing lol!
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:28 pm

JC-XT wrote:
nebling wrote:I'm working through the "range" right now. It's a long process, but I don't feel I should just "DELETE" everything. It's suppose to be somewhat fun, but the innuendo's will get modified.

Dude..."tactful". There's only one person in here with any tact whatsoever...and I already said I think you should delete them to save yourself some time. Laughing lol!

LOL, kind of agree here myself, delete, the SCP4L will be over run with htreads that you will be moving there.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:53 pm

JC-XT wrote:

Hey, I tell you what guys. I think I got most of the BS clean, but let's see how the "report post" button works. Do some digging and if a post is off-colored report it, and I'll test that feature! Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:10 pm

how do you report a post?
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Well, I guess if you are not a mod, that one of the buttons in the top right corner of the post would be for reporting a post. Question mark maybe??
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:18 pm

this one? nope, thats not it.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:05 am

OK Guys.........This has to happen. Let's start cleaning it up. TODAY!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoyt1986 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:00 am

nebling wrote:OK Guys.........This has to happen. Let's start cleaning it up. TODAY!

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 There are toooooo many homo threads on here that need to go!!!!! Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 824233
Hoyt1986
Hoyt1986

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:08 am

Hoyt1986 wrote:
nebling wrote:OK Guys.........This has to happen. Let's start cleaning it up. TODAY!

Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 879581 There are toooooo many homo threads on here that need to go!!!!! Time to do some T.V. Housecleaning! 824233

figures YOU would hate the competition Razz I love you clown tongue
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down