Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Pulled A GTO Today

+2
archer1983
JC-XT
6 posters

Go down

I Pulled A GTO Today Empty I Pulled A GTO Today

Post by JC-XT Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Well boys, I went to a shop today after work and pulled a 70 pound GTO. I didn't shoot it because of course it was a right handed bow, but it was a smooth draw and held nice. It definitely pulled harder than my Switchback XT but it wasn't bad.

I still won't be buying one this year, my XT is only a year and a half old and I like it a lot. But I will say the GTO is a sweet looking bow. I can see one in my bow case eventually though.
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

I Pulled A GTO Today Empty Re: I Pulled A GTO Today

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:03 pm

your left handed?
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

I should know exactly how a supertuned by Michael GTO shoots tomorrow. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Q!! wrote:I should know exactly how a supertuned by Michael GTO shoots tomorrow. Wink

I Pulled A GTO Today 824233 Rolling Eyes

J/K enjoy!
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 pm

If you can pull a GTO with the right (correct) hand, then it must be smooth.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Sneaky wrote:If you can pull a GTO with the right (correct) hand, then it must be smooth.

Well, I pulled it left handed. It's not my fault most of the bows put the shelf on the wrong side of the bow.

I still haven't talked to a shop in my area that wants a left handed bow on trade, selling it on consignment is all they want to do with a lefty. That's why I usually keep my bows for quite a while before getting a new one. Sad
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:35 am

nce to know you like the GTO, if we get one for an archery evaluation, I will let you & mark fight for it Razz
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:43 am

jkcerda wrote:nce to know you like the GTO, if we get one for an archery evaluation, I will let you & mark fight for it Razz

It was nice, although my shoulder was cracking and grinding when I pulled it back. Unfortunately that's normal for me this time of year though. A few months without pulling my bow or swinging a golf club and my shoulder gets really stiff and sore.

People keep trying to recruit me to play softball this year but I'm afraid of completely blowing out my shoulder right before hunting season. My problem with softball is that hitting home runs isn't that much fun because we don't even get to trot the bases, we just go to first and then go back to the dugout. So my favorite part is throwing people out from left field, even though I know it's bad for my shoulder I just can't walk around with this cannon without unleashing the fury as much as possible. (BTW...the same scenario goes for my OTHER cannon and the bedroom afro )

I Pulled A GTO Today 633553
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:45 am

JC-XT wrote:
jkcerda wrote:nce to know you like the GTO, if we get one for an archery evaluation, I will let you & mark fight for it Razz

It was nice, although my shoulder was cracking and grinding when I pulled it back. Unfortunately that's normal for me this time of year though. A few months without pulling my bow or swinging a golf club and my shoulder gets really stiff and sore.

People keep trying to recruit me to play softball this year but I'm afraid of completely blowing out my shoulder right before hunting season. My problem with softball is that hitting home runs isn't that much fun because we don't even get to trot the bases, we just go to first and then go back to the dugout. So my favorite part is throwing people out from left field, even though I know it's bad for my shoulder I just can't walk around with this cannon without unleashing the fury as much as possible. (BTW...the same scenario goes for my OTHER cannon and the bedroom afro )

I Pulled A GTO Today 633553

LOL, the one with straps? I Pulled A GTO Today 183542 I Pulled A GTO Today 379798 flower
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 am

JC-XT wrote:Well boys, I went to a shop today after work and pulled a 70 pound GTO. I didn't shoot it because of course it was a right handed bow, but it was a smooth draw and held nice. It definitely pulled harder than my Switchback XT but it wasn't bad.

I still won't be buying one this year, my XT is only a year and a half old and I like it a lot. But I will say the GTO is a sweet looking bow. I can see one in my bow case eventually though.

I knew you'd see the light Jack! I Pulled A GTO Today 379798

Was it a 70#'r or 60#? Trust me the 60#'s is all you'll need!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 am

nebling wrote:
JC-XT wrote:Well boys, I went to a shop today after work and pulled a 70 pound GTO. I didn't shoot it because of course it was a right handed bow, but it was a smooth draw and held nice. It definitely pulled harder than my Switchback XT but it wasn't bad.

I pulled a 70 pounder. It wasn't bad at all. It felt like a 70 compared to my 70 pound SBXT which feels like I'm only pulling 60, but it wasn't a rough draw at all.

Like I said, this is part of the problem with being lefthanded. They only had righthanded bows in stock, so I couldn't actually shoot anything yesterday. I obviously can't comment on how the GTO shot, but I will say it looked a lot better in person than in the pictures I had seen. It's a sleek looking bow.
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 am

JC-XT wrote:
nebling wrote:

I pulled a 70 pounder. It wasn't bad at all. It felt like a 70 compared to my 70 pound SBXT which feels like I'm only pulling 60, but it wasn't a rough draw at all.

Like I said, this is part of the problem with being lefthanded. They only had righthanded bows in stock, so I couldn't actually shoot anything yesterday. I obviously can't comment on how the GTO shot, but I will say it looked a lot better in person than in the pictures I had seen. It's a sleek looking bow.

Well, from what I know, the LH GTO's will be out within the next few weeks! I Pulled A GTO Today 879581

And trust me, a 60#'r will be ALL you'll need!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:53 am

nebling wrote:
JC-XT wrote:
nebling wrote:

Well, from what I know, the LH GTO's will be out within the next few weeks! I Pulled A GTO Today 879581

Boys, it's time for an intervention...Nubby has some serious fanboy addiction issues he can't seem to kick on his own. I Pulled A GTO Today 379798
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:29 am

nebling wrote:Well, from what I know, the LH GTO's will be out within the next few weeks! I Pulled A GTO Today 879581

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhttt......

Wanna bet on it?
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:14 pm

archer1983 wrote:
nebling wrote:Well, from what I know, the LH GTO's will be out within the next few weeks! I Pulled A GTO Today 879581

Wanna bet on it?

YEP!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:15 pm

JC-XT wrote:

Boys, it's time for an intervention...Nubby has some serious fanboy addiction issues he can't seem to kick on his own. I Pulled A GTO Today 379798

For good reason! Very Happy I Pulled A GTO Today 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 pm

nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

Wanna bet on it?

YEP!

Name your price.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:33 pm

archer1983 wrote:
nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

Wanna bet on it?

YEP!

Name your price.

Sorry dude, I don't bet, and I have no control over it, but I know they are close..... Wink
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:40 pm

nebling wrote:Sorry dude, I don't bet, and I have no control over it, but I know they are close..... Wink

I would like to see Elites defintition of "close"... I Pulled A GTO Today 527368
If I had a quarter for every post on the Elite forum by one of the admins for everytime I read "next week" or "two weeks" or "this week"

I would have enough money to buy HBH no problem. Wink
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down