Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

+4
Sneaky
nebling
jkcerda
Q!!
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? Empty Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Here she is boys. My baby finally arrived. I out 5 shots through her in the backyard just now, and HOLY CRAP that thing is fast. And Noel wasn't lying about the draw either. It is nice. Smooth all the way back with no deep drop into the valley and the wall is as solid as i have felt on a bow. I'm gonna slap a peep in real quick and shoot her some more. I will report back with a full report later. Want to give a BIG thanks to Michael for EVERYTHING he has done for me. Everything was perfect, and the bow shoots like a champ. So, thank you Michael. You are the man.

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? P4211206

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? P4211207

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? P4211208
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? Empty Re: Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

will it be on sale this week Very Happy .

looks good man.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? Empty Re: Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

I knew you'd like it! Wink

The draw is AMAZING on them! Otherwise, I wouldn't have sold my Tribute, it felt that good to me!

Make sure you post up more pics and how you like it after shooting some more! Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 pm

No sir Juan. this bow will be around a long tine. I have actually been selling off my other bows. Decided I don't need that many bows.

And I'll post up later this evening Nubby. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 pm

are you shooting FOBS from it?
bow looks good.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Q!! wrote:No sir Juan. this bow will be around a long tine. I have actually been selling off my other bows. Decided I don't need that many bows.

SWEET! Maybe my "fanboy" status will be a little more validated now that a bow "pimp" feels the same way about a bow he's NEVER shot before! afro Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 pm

nebling wrote:
Q!! wrote:No sir Juan. this bow will be around a long tine. I have actually been selling off my other bows. Decided I don't need that many bows.

SWEET! Maybe my "fanboy" status will be a little more validated now that a bow "pimp" feels the same way about a bow he's NEVER shot before! afro Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? 379798

LOL, you are not the only fan boy, i like those bows as well, look sweet.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:07 pm

jkcerda wrote:
nebling wrote:

Not just for the looks, the draw, wall, smoothness, speed ALL sold me on it! Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Very nice. I sure could use one of those.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

nebling wrote:
jkcerda wrote:
nebling wrote:

Not just for the looks, the draw, wall, smoothness, speed ALL sold me on it! Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? 379798

They really do have it all. I can't see wanting anything else.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Sneaky wrote:Very nice. I sure could use one of those.

I know where to get you one? Wink
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Congrats, Q!

Nice looking setup!
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Dudes. I took Nubby's word for it, and everything Michael did for me, and I am down to only 3 bows. I have the Firestorm X on ebay right now. Bet ya'll never thought you would hear that huh?? Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Q!! wrote:Dudes. I took Nubby's word for it, and everything Michael did for me, and I am down to only 3 bows. I have the Firestorm X on ebay right now. Bet ya'll never thought you would hear that huh?? Wink

LOL, you sold the HCA's as well?
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:28 pm

I thought you'd never sell that bow the way you raved about it....
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:30 pm

I drew it & liked it "x", but, i have been looking more at the speed bows since they have done major enhancements to them, now they are fast, smooth & accurate, b4 they were just fast, harsh cycle & good forbid you had bad form Mad
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:04 pm

nebling wrote:
Sneaky wrote:Very nice. I sure could use one of those.

I know where to get you one? Wink

I'd love to, but I can't.

At least having a Synergy takes away most of the temptation.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Yes, i am no longer an HCA shooter. I talked it over with Richard and decided to go another way. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Q!! wrote:Yes, i am no longer an HCA shooter. I talked it over with Richard and decided to go another way. Wink
really? you let go of a free bow?
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:17 pm

I let go of 3 free bows. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Were you a staff shooter for HCA or something?
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Sneaky wrote:Were you a staff shooter for HCA or something?

Yes, he was! Wink
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Q!! wrote:I let go of 3 free bows. Wink
dang, no way i would have done that.
"yes sir your bow is the best sir, I love it,,I am just shooting this new GTO to let everyone know how much better yours is" Razz
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

jkcerda wrote:
Q!! wrote:I let go of 3 free bows. Wink
dang, no way i would have done that.
"yes sir your bow is the best sir, I love it,,I am just shooting this new GTO to let everyone know how much better yours is" Razz

I'm sure he didn't "give" them away Juan! Shocked
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah, I mean, since I'm his favorite, he woulda sent one to me, especially since we have the same DL, unlike the midgets in the room Surprised
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next