Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael....looks like you have some competition.

+3
archer1983
nebling
Stump Shooter
7 posters

Go down

Michael....looks like you have some competition. Empty Michael....looks like you have some competition.

Post by Stump Shooter Sun May 04, 2008 1:07 pm

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=685084

Nubby...isn't this your "buddy"? Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368 Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368

Apparently there seems to be quite the demand for fine tuning ones bow. We have been supertuning bows since 2001. We specialize in all bowtechs, Elite, Hoyt and mathews bows. our services include.

1. New strings and cables made out of 8125 material that comes with a 3 month no serving separation guarantee. Made in any two color combo of your choice that we have available. All strings and cables are pre strechted with zero peep rotation.

2. Bow will be set up with loop then put on our hooter shooter and checked thru all phases of the draw cycle for maximum cam sync. Then paper tuned.

3.Then it will be group tuned with your arrows out of our hooter shooter to maximize the most accuracy out of your particular set up.

4. Usually when finished with most set ups you will have an increase of 8-10 FPS on most set ups.

[b][b]We just don't tune your bow for speed we make it as accurate as possible as well.

We guarantee a two week turn around on all bows with most shipping back within a week.

Items required with your bow.

1. All arrows that you are currently going to use.(note, arrows must be correctly spined for your specs)

2.specs as far as draw and poundage desired.

3.arrow rest that will be used with your set up.

We also have a full retail area stocked with new sights and rests.

Prices:

Single cam bows: $140

Binary cam bows: $ 130

Cam and a Half bows: $ 135

Please add $15.00 freight
Stump Shooter
Stump Shooter

http://www.TheMidwestHunter.com

Back to top Go down

Michael....looks like you have some competition. Empty Re: Michael....looks like you have some competition.

Post by nebling Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I forwarded that to Michael......I also chatted with RK about the guy for a while last night....I say he's a hater! Evil or Very Mad
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael....looks like you have some competition. Empty Re: Michael....looks like you have some competition.

Post by archer1983 Sun May 04, 2008 6:41 pm

It will die, i would leave it alone. Guy doesnt stand a chance. Wink
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm

besides, look what kind of material he uses for strings and cables. :shocked:

this dude needs to get with the times..Wink
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stump Shooter Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 pm

archer1983 wrote:besides, look what kind of material he uses for strings and cables. :shocked:

this dude needs to get with the times..Wink

No kidding. 8125 AND he guarantees 3 mo on his servings? Holy crap balls!! Now that's a guarantee!! lol!
Stump Shooter
Stump Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon May 05, 2008 12:17 am

I asked the D-bag a few details on his thread, seems another guy was wondering who he is as well.. Heck, I could say I'm a NO NAME supertuner and charge prices like that..... Twisted Evil
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Here's his replies to the questions I've asked:

Today, 09:36 PM

We make our own strings and cables. We stretch them for at least a day before serving them and strch them again after served. We are by no means claiming we make the best strings but, they do their job very well and hold up like they should. We do take walk ins, but with something this in depth you will still half to leave your equipt with us. We are also not claiming to be better than everyone else. We just thought we could offer an alternative to some of the lengthy waits some may get at other shops. Feel free to call the shop and ask for Mark or Rick. (614) 491-8383
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon May 05, 2008 11:32 pm

You know this guy Michael? Maybe you got his phone number on speed dial for all that advice you need?

Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stump Shooter Mon May 05, 2008 11:45 pm

I saw those. I was going to make the comment....."I didn't know custom string makers used 8125 anymore". lol

But then I said screw it. Don't need anyone telling me I'm a tough guy....again. Laughing
Stump Shooter
Stump Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Anyone know the guy? Is he not a good guy or something?
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue May 06, 2008 12:17 am

Sneaky wrote:Anyone know the guy? Is he not a good guy or something?

He got on a Terminal Velocity thread the other night on AT and said some false stuff about Michael, and then proceeded to mock the fact that he had his shop at his house and whatnot, THEN told everyone they should ship their bows to HIM! affraid

RK deleted all his posts and the others that quoted the douche.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Wed May 07, 2008 12:16 am

nebling wrote:

He got on a Terminal Velocity thread the other night on AT and said some false stuff about Michael, and then proceeded to mock the fact that he had his shop at his house and whatnot, THEN told everyone they should ship their bows to HIM! affraid

Ah, so he is not a good guy, then. Good to know.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Wed May 07, 2008 12:23 am

Sneaky wrote:
nebling wrote:

I was wondering why Nubby had his panties in a wad over this guy, now I know rest of the story.
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Wed May 07, 2008 8:50 am

JC-XT wrote:
Sneaky wrote:
nebling wrote:

I was wondering why Nubby had his panties in a wad over this guy, now I know rest of the story.

Well, come to find out, this Protec1 feller is from Fisherman's Warehouse in Columbus. Michael said he knows who he is now, but still doesn't understand why the bashing went on in the TV thread. No reason for it really... Michael....looks like you have some competition. 824233
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoyt1986 Wed May 07, 2008 8:51 am

I am starting my own business at my house tunning bows micheal doesnt know what he is doing, but i do! I only have a charge of $50 an hour whos in????

Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368 Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368 Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368

*** And If you send me your bow I am not responsible for any missing parts! LOL

NOOOTTTTTTTTT- id probably break your bow if it wasnt a hoyt! Michael....looks like you have some competition. 633553
Hoyt1986
Hoyt1986

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 am

nebling wrote:Well, come to find out, this Protec1 feller is from Fisherman's Warehouse in Columbus. Michael said he knows who he is now, but still doesn't understand why the bashing went on in the TV thread. No reason for it really... Michael....looks like you have some competition. 824233

Michael....looks like you have some competition. 379798

I agree, it's a poor business practice at the very least. At the very worst bashing Michael will lead to Nubby shooting arrows through the guys shop with his GTO, Mark slipping him some homebrew with a "special" ingredient, and Juan in his backyard leghumping his dog.
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoyt1986 Wed May 07, 2008 9:25 am

JC-XT wrote:
nebling wrote:Well, come to find out, this Protec1 feller is from Fisherman's Warehouse in Columbus. Michael said he knows who he is now, but still doesn't understand why the bashing went on in the TV thread. No reason for it really... Michael....looks like you have some competition. 824233

Michael....looks like you have some competition. 379798

and Juan in his backyard leghumping his dog.

Michael....looks like you have some competition. 527368 , AWWWWWFFFFUUUUULLLLLL Images i just got! JC that actually made me laugh!!! lol!
Hoyt1986
Hoyt1986

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Thu May 08, 2008 1:29 pm

did you laugh or did you get jealous Wink
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down