Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all you ladies coming to New Mexico.

+4
jkcerda
mangler
Illustrator
Q!!
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For all you ladies coming to New Mexico. - Page 2 Empty Re: For all you ladies coming to New Mexico.

Post by markalbob Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:02 pm

madison didn't make that list....... Crying or Very sad

a number of WI towns did including Point, where I grew up
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

For all you ladies coming to New Mexico. - Page 2 Empty Re: For all you ladies coming to New Mexico.

Post by Illustrator Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Yeah, there were a few MI towns, but a lot of them are in the UP... Marquette, I think made the top 10, but that is in the UP... nice little town.. been through ita couple times. In my old age, I'll be living in the western UP... gorgeous country up there... and damn inexpensive. You can buy 100 acres of timber for less than 100K and have hunting out your back door, trout fishing out your front, and Lake Superior 20 minutes away.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:19 pm

jkcerda wrote:Nubby is a politician?
I bet he is republican.
no wonder he kept tapping my shoes in the restroom & giving me that secret signal

you would know the secret signal Laughing Laughing
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 pm

shhhhhh, i am trying to pass myself off as a newbie
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm

as soon as you fart and it sounds like a motor boat they will know
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:23 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:as soon as you fart and it sounds like a motor boat they will know
that is still a virging,,,when you let one go & its silent or smells like burnt "throat yogurt" then they know you been around tongue .

ok girls ,I am out to do some work For all you ladies coming to New Mexico. - Page 2 824233
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:46 pm

I dont know how many people live in my town...

hard to count all the incest people they stack up pretty darn fast...

For all you ladies coming to New Mexico. - Page 2 824233
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 pm

There's something like 2k people in the town I live in. Way to many folks for me, I grew up outside of a town of 600 people so I don't do to well having neighbors. But that's were the wife wanted to live when we bought the place. At least we don't have a grocery store in town. Keeps they five minute trip for milk from turning into an all day affair as your catcvhing up on the town gossip.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 pm

hi LEE, see you registered at the demo place.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:53 pm

yeah, still waiting for the confirmation e-mail so I can post away though.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:54 pm

saw you lurking in hte price thread.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 pm

just sitting there waiting on that damn e-mail so I can post and screw around in the site. It looks pretty good so far. I think we need seperate forums for archery, guns, hunting, fishing, camping, ect.ect. Otherwise it looks like it'll do the trick.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 pm

it has the same layout as HBH.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm

yep, I wasn't totally satisfied with HBH as well. That was just something my brother threw together for us in about 20 minutes. I know it can be changed, I'm just not sure how to do it. You guys are the mastercomputerbaters here not me.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:05 pm

master baiters yes,,, for a long time.

I got to split, look around, see you guys tonight, yesterday I had fun shooting my bow, helped a new guy with his, he got the Maquis from Diamond, new guy, about 50-56 yrs and shooting great for his firts time, that guy almost got a robin hood and he was shooting wiht a bow that was not set up for him ,the DL looked way too short.

he is hooked for life.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Allright, I'm outta here for a couple hours, off to a company mandated seminar for sexual harrassment training. I have a feeling I'm going to fail it and have to take it over again.

mangler
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 pm

mangler wrote:Allright, I'm outta here for a couple hours, off to a company mandated seminar for sexual harrassment training. I have a feeling I'm going to fail it and have to take it over again.

awesome, where do I sign up for sexual harrasment?
I dont get anywhere near enough.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:36 pm

jkcerda wrote:
awesome, where do I sign up for sexual harrasment?
I dont get anywhere near enough.

San Quinton ?
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2