Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music does everyone like?

+6
nebling
archer1983
Q!!
markalbob
maclss1
Illustrator
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What kind of music does everyone like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music does everyone like?

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Yes, matter of fact I have a couple of Clutch CD's, why??
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of music does everyone like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music does everyone like?

Post by markalbob Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:22 pm

Q!! wrote:There will be much peeing in front of you my freind. I don't want to have to walk off into the desert to pee while we are sitting around the fire drinking beer.

Sorry Stephen Q's gonna play a game he likes to call "Sauna" with the campfire rocks......

and Q you got me beat, by a long shot.

A friend and former fiance of our niece was with us in Mexico and walked into our room to give Erica a flower he made of toilet-paper (imitating the maids) and walked in on her naked, that was a little awkward, but I explained fair was fair, so now he would have to make it right by seeing me naked too.

I did a strip-tease down to my underwear and he buried his head under the covers; you shoulda seen him flinch when i told him it was ALL coming off, then tossed a hand-towel onto him and he thought it was the underwear
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:23 pm

I would have to say the older Clutch is the better stuff. Binge and Purge is a classic, and Shotgun Named Marcus is also VERY god.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Illustrator wrote:
Q!! wrote:There will be much peeing in front of you my freind. I don't want to have to walk off into the desert to pee while we are sitting around the fire drinking beer.

I should clarify.. no whipping your gear out in front of me and pissing... at least have the decency to turn around. I love you all dearly, but being face to dick with any of you... I have no interest in that.
\

sheep camp is a democracy. You have but a single vote. affraid
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Rule 1: No Face-To-Dick action... unless it involves Juan and I'm heavily intoxicated...

Brad, your truck has a CD player, yes? I'll be sure to bring some CDs for the haul to NM.

And you can leave the Chesney ones at home.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:25 pm

Q!! wrote:I would have to say the older Clutch is the better stuff. Binge and Purge is a classic, and Shotgun Named Marcus is also VERY god.

Yep, I hardly even keep up with the newer stuff....

God I have seen them in concert about 8 times. Shocked

Drinking and smoking (not ciglarochies either)..... What kind of music does everyone like? - Page 2 379798
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:25 pm

...or save the Chesney ones for mood music for when the face-to-dick begins
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 pm

I prefer Celine for that, thankyouverymuch
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Illustrator wrote:Rule 1: No Face-To-Dick action... unless it involves Juan and I'm heavily intoxicated...

Brad, your truck has a CD player, yes? I'll be sure to bring some CDs for the haul to NM.

And you can leave the Chesney ones at home.

Ok as long as you leave those "christian rock" cds at home..... affraid
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Chesney has no place eing anywhere near a hunt of any sort. We don't want to gay the place up anymore than we have to.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Dude, don't knock the Skillet... they fuckin rock. If you listen to your local rock station, you've probably heard them. They do a mix of Christian and secular songs.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 pm

Q!! wrote:Chesney has no place eing anywhere near a hunt of any sort. We don't want to gay the place up anymore than we have to.

yes, because the face-to-dick discussion hadn't done that already Shocked
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Illustrator wrote:Dude, don't knock the Skillet... they fuckin rock. If you listen to your local rock station, you've probably heard them. They do a mix of Christian and secular songs.

Anything religious = Going out the window, trust me.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Hey, if you choose to be closed-minded about it, I'll just play it while you sleep... Osmosis, baby!
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Illustrator wrote:
Q!! wrote:Chesney has no place eing anywhere near a hunt of any sort. We don't want to gay the place up anymore than we have to.

yes, because the face-to-dick discussion hadn't done that already Shocked

Just for the mere fact that you don't want to have my dick anywhere near you, I will make sure that when you are good and drunk I slap a mushroom tattoo right on your cheek. What kind of music does everyone like? - Page 2 379798
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Illustrator wrote:Hey, if you choose to be closed-minded about it, I'll just play it while you sleep... Osmosis, baby!

How should I say this without upsetting the cradle......

I'm really not a religious man in any sense whatsoever.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Crap Brad, your not gonna like our morning sheep camp prayer gathering then.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Q!! wrote:Crap Brad, your not gonna like our morning sheep camp prayer gathering then.

What kind of music does everyone like? - Page 2 824233
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Well, I have my faith, but I'm certainly no bible-thumper. As long as you respect me, I'll respect you. I know religion is a touchy matter, so let's tread lightly reagarding discussion of it.

That being said, you shouldn't get all uptight about some music just because it has the "Christian" label. There is probably a lot of music you've listened to on your local station and didn't even realize it was Christian.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:39 pm

Illustrator wrote:Well, I have my faith, but I'm certainly no bible-thumper. As long as you respect me, I'll respect you. I know religion is a touchy matter, so let's tread lightly reagarding discussion of it.

Right on brother.... cheers
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Does the fact that i am a good Catholic boy, who goes to church every Sunday make you hate me Bradley???

Also, did you see my post above Illustrator?? About the tattoo?
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Speaking of Christian music, remember that song by Jars of Clay back in the mid 90's Stephen??? That was a good song, and I never knew it was a Christian band until years after I heard it the first time.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah Q... I was trying to ignore it Suspect

I get the feeling I'm gonna get about 3 hours of sleep the entire time I'm there Sleep
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Illustrator wrote:Yeah Q... I was trying to ignore it Suspect

I get the feeling I'm gonna get about 3 hours of sleep the entire time I'm there Sleep

with your mouth open like in the emote? good choice.....
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Q!! wrote:Speaking of Christian music, remember that song by Jars of Clay back in the mid 90's Stephen??? That was a good song, and I never knew it was a Christian band until years after I heard it the first time.

Oh crap, I know which song you're talking about, but can't remember the name of it. I was in the same boat... a couple years later someone told me they were Christian and I had no idea.

Newer bands include Flyleaf and Switchfoot that are "mainstream" not to mention Skillet... people don't realize they're Christian, but they are. To me, music is music, and if it has a good message, it makes it all the better.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum