Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey.......

+6
jkcerda
Illustrator
old graybeard
markalbob
Michael
Q!!
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Turkey....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey.......

Post by Michael Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 am

archer1983 wrote:
markalbob wrote:I did a bit more looking, looks like most folks breast the birds only anyway so they don;t have to gut the damn things......

I'd think turkeys might be a good match for buckblasters, which always looked to me like broadhead blade-grenades if you shot a deer with one Shocked

I refuse to eat wild turkey especially after I just seen them eat cow dung. affraid

That is why I don't eat chicken, they are nasty little bastards. Any animal that will take a shit, turn around, and eat it, is not going into my digestive system.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

http://tvaproshop.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:21 am

Turkey....... - Page 2 527368

Good one!
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Michael wrote:
archer1983 wrote:
markalbob wrote:I did a bit more looking, looks like most folks breast the birds only anyway so they don;t have to gut the damn things......

I'd think turkeys might be a good match for buckblasters, which always looked to me like broadhead blade-grenades if you shot a deer with one Shocked

I refuse to eat wild turkey especially after I just seen them eat cow dung. affraid

That is why I don't eat chicken, they are nasty little bastards. Any animal that will take a shit, turn around, and eat it, is not going into my digestive system.

LOL, stay away from pig then, they do the same thing, take a dump, turn around & bury their nose in it,,"uummm did I leave a corn or undigested nut in here" No
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:04 pm

I grew up on a farm, it is amazing that I will eat anything. I do tend to steer clear of pork too.
Michael
Michael
Admin/Owner

http://tvaproshop.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:08 pm

I heard that chickens don't actually piss. They secrete it from their skin........

Any truth to that? Turkey....... - Page 2 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:18 pm

That is the reason I keep eat the skin. I like the salty tinge to it.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 pm

nebling wrote:I heard that chickens don't actually piss. They secrete it from their skin........

They have a cloaca and relatively inefficient kidneys so their shit is a combination of stool and piss mixed into one........just like reptiles.

Glad I know that?

There's also a species of spider monkey who's evolutionary strategy to ensure the fittest males produce the offspring includes the female jumping from tree to tree for miles and miles, with male monkeys in pursuit, as soon as she goes into estrus. She will mate with any and all males who can catch her, but when a male catches her he and the female will eat the other males' semen back out of her vagina before he mates......eventually only one male is left strong enough to follow and make the final mating......his genes are the most likely to be passed along.

1. Humans did not invent snowballing
2. You would really like to know how exactly I know this
3. you won't ask though because you're a little uncomfortable with some of the possibilities.....
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:34 pm

markalbob wrote:
nebling wrote:I heard that chickens don't actually piss. They secrete it from their skin........

They have a cloaca and relatively inefficient kidneys so their shit is a combination of stool and piss mixed into one........just like reptiles.

Glad I know that?

There's also a species of spider monkey who's evolutionary strategy to ensure the fittest males produce the offspring includes the female jumping from tree to tree for miles and miles, with male monkeys in pursuit, as soon as she goes into estrus. She will mate with any and all males who can catch her, but when a male catches her he and the female will eat the other males' semen back out of her vagina before he mates......eventually only one male is left strong enough to follow and make the final mating......his genes are the most likely to be passed along.

1. Humans did not invent snowballing
2. You would really like to know how exactly I know this
3. you won't ask though because you're a little uncomfortable with some of the possibilities.....

Do tell Mark. That's some fascinating information. So, why is it that humans can't flush semen out and keep from getting pregnant? Seems like the human sperm and egg "latch" too quickly, from my ignorant way of thinking.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Well, for humans this was not a desirable evolutionary strategy, we'd fall out of the trees when we stated to retch on another man's wad....

that being said, biologically I suspect the monkeys do have a wider cervix, their fingers are longer, and I do not know about the quantity or consistency of spider monkey ejaculate or a number of other variables......

Incidentally, humans are SUPPOSED to get pregnant, evolutionarily.....we have very long gestations and long time periods involved in raising our young, and had relatively high mortality plus we were often in disparate tribes......you wanted a successful union with not much more than casual eye contact sometimes for people.....

Now, if we evolved with the female coming into estrous and immediately locking herself in a steel octagon, and all men had to go UFC to get in there, we'd probabyl have evolved more like the spider monkey.......
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:44 pm

markalbob wrote:Well, for humans this was not a desirable evolutionary strategy, we'd fall out of the trees when we stated to retch on another man's wad....

that being said, biologically I suspect the monkeys do have a wider cervix, their fingers are longer, and I do not know about the quantity or consistency of spider monkey ejaculate or a number of other variables......

Incidentally, humans are SUPPOSED to get pregnant, evolutionarily.....we have very long gestations and long time periods involved in raising our young, and had relatively high mortality plus we were often in disparate tribes......you wanted a successful union with not much more than casual eye contact sometimes for people.....

Now, if we evolved with the female coming into estrous and immediately locking herself in a steel octagon, and all men had to go UFC to get in there, we'd probabyl have evolved more like the spider monkey.......

Interesting theory.

I'm not one to believe in Evolution, but still interesting. I'm sure monkeys are designed a little different than a human, so there's obviously a reason they "can" do that. Much like the fact that animals get NO pleasure from intercourse, whereas humans do.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:47 pm

many animals do get pleasure for it......dolphins and chimpanzees are pretty well-documented for being "experimental" in what would be their teenage years, kinda like people, monkeys and dogs both can pick up the bad habit of masturbating including when you have dinner guests, etc.....
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:50 pm

markalbob wrote:many animals do get pleasure for it......dolphins and chimpanzees are pretty well-documented for being "experimental" in what would be their teenage years, kinda like people, monkeys and dogs both can pick up the bad habit of masturbating including when you have dinner guests, etc.....

Really? My brother (Masters in phsycology) has done papers and thesis' regarding it, and from his research told me that (at least) dear and dogs get no excitement or pleasure from intercourse. Must not hold true for all animals though.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:50 pm

ooooh, maybe that's an argument against creationism Noel..... Twisted Evil

I don't mind creationists at all; everyone's entitled to their own theories. I do mind the folks who will deliberately claim erroneous flaws in the scientific record while clinging to passages from a single text (the Bible) they themselves ignore huge swaths of........and then turn around and suggest those who believe in evolution are being naive or simplistic
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 pm

nebling wrote:
markalbob wrote:many animals do get pleasure for it......dolphins and chimpanzees are pretty well-documented for being "experimental" in what would be their teenage years, kinda like people, monkeys and dogs both can pick up the bad habit of masturbating including when you have dinner guests, etc.....

Really? My brother (Masters in phsycology) has done papers and thesis' regarding it, and from his research told me that (at least) dear and dogs get no excitement or pleasure from intercourse. Must not hold true for all animals though.

I'm not sure what his contention is based upon so it's hard to srgue one way or another but certainly many animals masturbats and a fair number of higher species go "experimental" for some time in their adolescent period, dabbling in masturbation, multiple partners, same-sex partners, etc.; all of this would seem to suggest they take more than a simple need to "clean pipes" but I've never done EEG studies or similar to see if the same limbic systems light up that are associated with pleasure in humans.
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:53 pm

markalbob wrote:ooooh, maybe that's an argument against creationism Noel..... Twisted Evil

I don't mind creationists at all; everyone's entitled to their own theories. I do mind the folks who will deliberately claim erroneous flaws in the scientific record while clinging to passages from a single text (the Bible) they themselves ignore huge swaths of........and then turn around and suggest those who believe in evolution are being naive or simplistic

Well, I won't argue about it with you. I have my beliefs and you have yours. Doesn't mean that it should be the end of friendship though. Heck, you're a liberal, and I'm not. (for the most part) Like stated previously though. I am who I am. I'll tell anyone who wants to know my beliefs, I'm not ashamed of them!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:55 pm

markalbob wrote:
I'm not sure what his contention is based upon so it's hard to srgue one way or another but certainly many animals masturbats and a fair number of higher species go "experimental" for some time in their adolescent period, dabbling in masturbation, multiple partners, same-sex partners, etc.; all of this would seem to suggest they take more than a simple need to "clean pipes" but I've never done EEG studies or similar to see if the same limbic systems light up that are associated with pleasure in humans.

Well, like I said. My brother did all the research and documentation on it. I just know the cliff note version. It's ALL way over my head, so I have no valuable information to add. I'm just a dumb construction worker! Wink
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 pm

bah, nobody is dumb....some of us are just grossly overschooled

and as I said, no problem disagreeing civilly with creationists, but I'm also sure you know the sort of folks I'm referring to--same as the ethics cops, it's not good enough to have their own beliefs unless they also get to ridicule somebody else's.
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm

markalbob wrote:I'm not sure what his contention is based upon so it's hard to srgue one way or another but certainly many animals masturbats and a fair number of higher species go "experimental" for some time in their adolescent period, dabbling in masturbation, multiple partners, same-sex partners, etc.; all of this would seem to suggest they take more than a simple need to "clean pipes" but I've never done EEG studies or similar to see if the same limbic systems light up that are associated with pleasure in humans.

Who Juan? Turkey....... - Page 2 527368

Last edited by archer1983 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:24 pm

markalbob wrote:bah, nobody is dumb....some of us are just grossly overschooled

and as I said, no problem disagreeing civilly with creationists, but I'm also sure you know the sort of folks I'm referring to--same as the ethics cops, it's not good enough to have their own beliefs unless they also get to ridicule somebody else's.

NAH, you know me better than that Mark. I enjoy discussions, and don't get bent out of shape over someone that doesn't think the same way I do. There's a difference in listening, discussing, and arguing. I enjoy the "discussion" and "listen" to others, and their views. Turkey....... - Page 2 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 pm

yeah, it's the other "camps"....religious fundamentalists are just another manifestation of the same sort of willfull ignorance and intolerance that PETA thrives on......big difference between being "religious" and a fundamentalist
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:23 pm

ok, back to topic.
here is some support to the animals thread.
Turkey....... - Page 2 Jan4gal04

i did have one where the female was getting eaten, but cant find it ever since archer got a hold of it.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2