Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

+4
Sneaky
nebling
jkcerda
Q!!
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Illustrator wrote:Yeah, I mean, since I'm his favorite, he woulda sent one to me, especially since we have the same DL, unlike the midgets in the room Surprised
Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad
I meant giving up on getting them for free my man.
and "little people" is the acceptable term my friend Razz
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought???

Post by Illustrator Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:53 pm

jkcerda wrote:
Illustrator wrote:Yeah, I mean, since I'm his favorite, he woulda sent one to me, especially since we have the same DL, unlike the midgets in the room Surprised

About "human footstool"?
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm

jkcerda wrote:

ankle biter. tongue
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JC-XT Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm

gobbleinwoods wrote:
jkcerda wrote:

ankle biter. tongue

Dingleberry eater. tongue
JC-XT
JC-XT
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:38 pm

LOL, you girls are sooooooooooooo unethical,,umm, where is the nono smiley scratch
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Cool, congrats Q.

I will be interested to hear a full report after you shoot it for a while.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm

nebling wrote:
Sneaky wrote:Were you a staff shooter for HCA or something?

Yes, he was! Wink

OH! That's just awesome. A staff shooter stops shooting free bows because he'd rather pay to shoot an Elite. I love it. Pure greatness.
Sneaky
Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:05 pm

LMAO, sometimes free just stops being cool. Know what i mean. Plus I have a money tree, and it blooms all year. Wink
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Q!! wrote:LMAO, sometimes free just stops being cool. Know what i mean. Plus I have a money tree, and it blooms all year. Wink

SWEET! Send me some BUDS to re-plant! Wink
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:51 pm

So, did you shoot it some more tonight??? Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:05 am

Q!! wrote:LMAO, sometimes free just stops being cool. Know what i mean. Plus I have a money tree, and it blooms all year. Wink

yep I have seen those "money" trees,,,,they sell the product to the medical MJ clinics Razz tongue pirat
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Q!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 am

Didn't get to shoot it alot fellers. Had a baseball game last night. Hopefully I'll get to shoot more tonight. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Q!!
Q!!
Founding Member

http://www.starrflight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:28 am

Q!! wrote:Didn't get to shoot it alot fellers. Had a baseball game last night. Hopefully I'll get to shoot more tonight. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Man, what a letdown. I bet you're getting the shakes not getting to shoot a new bow much on the first day!? Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 183542
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Well I dont know whether I should post pics of mine or not. Hell it looks EXACTLY like Q's...

How you liking her so far Q? Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 183542
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 am

archer1983 wrote:Well I dont know whether I should post pics of mine or not. Hell it looks EXACTLY like Q's...

How you liking her so far Q? Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 183542

Post it up man, I hear it's a screamer! Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 879581

Oh, but start a new thread to not hi-jack Q's...
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 am

nebling wrote:Post it up man, I hear it's a screamer! Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 879581

Oh, but start a new thread to not hi-jack Q's...

I will later on this evening when I get home...

It did 320 IBO peep and loop. I'm ecstatic. Very Happy I also picked up some CX 250's 3-D select. Total arrow weight is 315 grains doing 311. Oh and for the naysayers about light arrows are not for hunting; when the arrows hit the target it actually moves the target!!!
Its kinda weird not being able to see my arrow in flight anymore. Cool

I cant wait to see what they come out with next. Well boys, the big brown truck arrived today. Guess what he brought??? - Page 2 879581
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2