Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slowcam Chrono Results

+7
archer1983
jkcerda
cordwood
nebling
markalbob
Hoyt1986
JC-XT
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Slowcam Chrono Results - Page 6 Empty Re: Slowcam Chrono Results

Post by jkcerda Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 pm

JC-XT wrote:

Actually, this is pretty much what I expected from this crew. You guys never fail to amaze me. This is why I like hanging out with this group, where else could I get such valuable information on plasma and sperm donation as well as some extremely biased and unreliable archery and hunting related information??? Question

Wink
I bet you are gathering up your socks & looking for the nearest bank to see if they will take them Razz
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by markalbob Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 pm

jkcerda wrote:
JC-XT wrote:

Actually, this is pretty much what I expected from this crew. You guys never fail to amaze me. This is why I like hanging out with this group, where else could I get such valuable information on plasma and sperm donation as well as some extremely biased and unreliable archery and hunting related information??? Question

Wink
I bet you are gathering up your socks & looking for the nearest bank to see if they will take them Razz

+1; between the near-term pregnancy no-sex and the post-term "I'm kinda sore" no sex and then the "I'm too dang tired" post-pregnancy no-sex, he probably has like 1 pair left in the drawer that don't feel like they're made of paper mache

Jack, if it makes you feel any better on getting this back to topic, Archer and Lee and Q and I were all talking about maybe hunting deer with fiberglass fish arrows this year; that should get our bows back into the same speed category Slowcam Chrono Results - Page 6 824233
markalbob
markalbob
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbleinwoods Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:23 pm

and that way you don't have to have a blood trail to follow you will have a string hanging out. SO any BH will do. cyclops
gobbleinwoods
gobbleinwoods
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:08 pm

JC-XT wrote:Actually, this is pretty much what I expected from this crew. You guys never fail to amaze me. This is why I like hanging out with this group, where else could I get such valuable information on plasma and sperm donation as well as some extremely biased and unreliable archery and hunting related information??? Question

Wink

Ummm... AT? Slowcam Chrono Results - Page 6 183542

some much information in this thread I dont know what to do with myself Shocked

I'm such a better bowhunter/3d'er now that I have read this thread (and all of the other ones that go off into Juannyland) Evil or Very Mad
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum