Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

+3
archer1983
nebling
Illustrator
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 5 Empty Re: Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

Post by Illustrator Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 pm

She shot it a couple times at the house and really likes it so far. We're going to hit the range this weekend or next week so she can really fling some arrows.

For the short-term I just put her old Cobra Venom sight on it so she has some way to shoot, but once I have 5 free minutes, I'll be placing her old sight on AT.

What shocks me is that I thought Michael was going to change out the peep for a Fletcher and remove the String Shox, which he didn't do any of, and still was managing to get those kinds of speeds out of it... Be pretty sweet once I pull the shox, change the peep and get custom strings on it for her.... woot!!
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 5 Empty Re: Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

Post by jkcerda Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Nice, good luck man.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:22 am

Illustrator wrote:She shot it a couple times at the house and really likes it so far. We're going to hit the range this weekend or next week so she can really fling some arrows.

For the short-term I just put her old Cobra Venom sight on it so she has some way to shoot, but once I have 5 free minutes, I'll be placing her old sight on AT.

What shocks me is that I thought Michael was going to change out the peep for a Fletcher and remove the String Shox, which he didn't do any of, and still was managing to get those kinds of speeds out of it... Be pretty sweet once I pull the shox, change the peep and get custom strings on it for her.... woot!!

Well, did she get some good shooting in this weekend? Seems like it was a real screamer after seeing the numbers increase on speed.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

We went up north after she and her Mom catered a wedding on Saturday, so she hasn't gotten to shoot it. Ideally this week sometime we'll get to the range. I did have to back the limbs out a turn as the draw was a bit stiffer after we got it back, so she'll have to work back up to the full 50#
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5