Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

+3
archer1983
nebling
Illustrator
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 2 Empty Re: Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Illustrator wrote:No, it's fine... if you guys have $1200 just laying around to buy a bow, good on you. I, however, do not. So I make payments, and I'm cool with that. Just means I'll be all the more excited when I can take her home!
Very Happy

Trust me Stephen, I'm selling off ALL my archery stuff, and extra parts to buy my whole new set-up from Michael. It sucks being broke, but I'm patiently selling my gear to pay for the GTO. Good thing it takes a few weeks for them to come in. I STILL haven't sold my bow yet! affraid
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 2 Empty Re: Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune!

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Still hasn't sold? Man, that is insane!!!

Well, I'm making a payment on it this weekend and getting those arrows cut I got from Q and then only one more to go and the DXT comes home with me! Then I can turn round and send it off to Michael to work his magic....
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Illustrator wrote:Um... since I only own half of my DXT, that would have been difficult Embarassed

As soon as I can, it'll get sent to him!

sorry, didnt know that Embarassed
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 pm

nebling wrote:
Illustrator wrote:No, it's fine... if you guys have $1200 just laying around to buy a bow, good on you. I, however, do not. So I make payments, and I'm cool with that. Just means I'll be all the more excited when I can take her home!
Very Happy

Trust me Stephen, I'm selling off ALL my archery stuff, and extra parts to buy my whole new set-up from Michael. It sucks being broke, but I'm patiently selling my gear to pay for the GTO. Good thing it takes a few weeks for them to come in. I STILL haven't sold my bow yet! affraid

whats the current status on that broketech?
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:27 pm

archer1983 wrote:

Still for sale........Loaded, I'll take $725 TYD or bare-Bow $500 TYD. I've got over 1,300 hit/views on it, but no taker yet!! Sad
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Not even any offers?
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 pm

nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

Still for sale........Loaded, I'll take $725 TYD or bare-Bow $500 TYD. I've got over 1,300 hit/views on it, but no taker yet!! Sad

wow, i figured it would have been gone by now... rabbit

when is your GTO getting here? I love you
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Illustrator wrote:Not even any offers?

Yeah, I actually had it sold last weekend, but the guys wife lost her job, and said he needed to back out of the deal. All the other offers were ridiculous! $450 loaded, $400 bare bow etc, etc......... I'm NOT going to give it away! It's a 9.5 out of 10, and a sweet little bow with a HUGE following.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:37 pm

archer1983 wrote:

Don't know, hopefully AFTER I sell my Tribute. I don't want to have Michael sit on it while I work up the funds. He's already sitting on a lot of Bowtechs that guys backed out on buying....... Evil or Very Mad
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:39 pm

nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

Don't know, hopefully AFTER I sell my Tribute. I don't want to have Michael sit on it while I work up the funds. He's already sitting on a lot of Bowtechs that guys backed out on buying....... Evil or Very Mad

that sucks. backing out on a deal,,
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:42 pm

nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

yeah I might try to help him out on at least one of them, but the switchy and dren have to go!!!! No

and I dont know if I can sell that dren...my at credentials are not so good.
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:44 pm

archer1983 wrote:
nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

yeah I might try to help him out on at least one of them, but the switchy and dren have to go!!!! No

and I dont know if I can sell that dren...my at credentials are not so good.

I hear you, w/o credentials, its hard to sell a bow.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:44 pm

jkcerda wrote:
nebling wrote:
archer1983 wrote:

that sucks. backing out on a deal,,

Yeah, I can't fault him for it though. He said his wife makes HALF their income, and it just wasn't a good time to buy a $500 bow. He already has four or five.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:45 pm

I can post-up the bow for sale if you want me to. Send me pictures and a list to copy/paste. I'll see what I can do for you both.
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:46 pm

nebling wrote:I can post-up the bow for sale if you want me to. Send me pictures and a list to copy/paste. I'll see what I can do for you both.

seriously? I love you

I dont care what they say about ya nubs Basketball cheers
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jkcerda Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:47 pm

thanks sweet hearth.

I will get better pics & send you the info.
jkcerda
jkcerda
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:49 pm

archer1983 wrote:
nebling wrote:I can post-up the bow for sale if you want me to. Send me pictures and a list to copy/paste. I'll see what I can do for you both.

seriously? I love you

I dont care what they say about ya nubs Basketball cheers

Yeah, just DON'T BS about the condition of it! I want to see GOOD pics, and close-ups of the cams. Important pictures sell bows!
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archer1983 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:50 pm

nebling wrote:Yeah, just DON'T BS about the condition of it! I want to see GOOD pics, and close-ups of the cams. Important pictures sell bows!

alright, I will get them to you later tonight, then maybe I can think about one of them broketechs...LOL
archer1983
archer1983
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Good luck you guys...

$450 loaded? Someone's smokin crack....

Try dropping to $699 TYD? Maybe the $700+ number is scaring some guys off.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Illustrator wrote:Good luck you guys...

$450 loaded? Someone's smokin crack....

Try dropping to $699 TYD? Maybe the $700+ number is scaring some guys off.

One guy wanted it, but had another deal pending. He wrote me back yesterday, and said he found one for $419 TYD. That's a good deal, but bad for me...........It's a buyers market from what I've seen. Neutral
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Say, Michael, any chance I can get that bow back by Saturday? We have a 3D shoot this weekend.....

Kidding! Take as long as you need Smile
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:13 pm

$419 bare, maybe?

Probably some jerkoff just trying to get it for a steal...

It's funny what you see listed and what people try to offer....
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Illustrator wrote:Say, Michael, any chance I can get that bow back by Saturday? We have a 3D shoot this weekend.....

Kidding! Take as long as you need Smile

I'd say for you, you might get to jump to the front of the line! Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 2 379798
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illustrator Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:16 pm

I expect no special treatment. If it takes him 3 weeks, I'll be happy all the same. Like I said, as long as it hits where it's supposed to and the clearance issue is resolved, it's all good.
Illustrator
Illustrator
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nebling Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Illustrator wrote:I expect no special treatment. If it takes him 3 weeks, I'll be happy all the same. Like I said, as long as it hits where it's supposed to and the clearance issue is resolved, it's all good.

When you get it back, you won't be able to make it ANY better!!! Darla's bow off to Michael to Supertune! - Page 2 879581
nebling
nebling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next